Yes, in Quebec, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia and New Brunswick.
- QUÉBEC: Société de gestion des huiles usagées (SOGHU)
- MANITOBA : Manitoba Association for Resource Recovery Corp. (MARRC)
- SASKATCHEWAN : Saskatchewan Association for Resource Recovery Corp. (SARRC)
- ALBERTA : Alberta Used Oil Management Association (AUOMA)
- BRITISH COLUMBIA: British Columbia Used Oil Management Association (BCUOMA)
- NEW BRUNSWICK: Société de gestion des huiles usagées de l’Atlantique/Atlantic Used Oil Management Association (SOGHUOMA NB)
If you are interested in becoming a collection facility for used oils and glycol (antifreeze), their used containers (50 litres or less) including aerosol brake cleaner and lubricant as well as used oil filters and you deal with a UOMA PE registered collector, we encourage you to contact us for more information about the program and what benefits you can enjoy.
One of UOMA PE's top priorities is the implementation of a network of collection facilities throughout Prince Edward Island. Find the nearest collection facility.
No. The EHC represents handling charges determined by UOMA PE's Board of Directors and paid by members on the basis of their volume of sales. Information provided by members regarding their volume of sales is treated on a confidential basis. All amounts are used only for the management of the program. No sums will go to the government besides reasonable management fees required to be paid by law to Department of Environment Labour and Justice of Prince Edward Island.
The Prince Edward Island regulation requires all brand owners who do not advise the Department of Environment Labour and Justice that they wish to submit their own program, to join UOMA PE.
A collector is a firm registered with UOMA PE to collect UOMA PE'S Products covered by the Regulation respecting the recovery and reclamation of products by enterprises from large generators and collection facilities and deliver them to processors approved by UOMA PE. Find the list of collectors in your area.
The UOMA PE Products governed by the Regulation are treated by UOMA PE registered processors. Find the list of processors.