Find a collector
Does your organization generate a large amount of recyclable material? A registered collector will take care of the collection directly at your door.
For more information, please contact-us.
Serving the city of « »
- Oil containers
- Aerosol containers
- Glycol (antifreeze)
- Glycol (antifreeze) containers
Safety-Kleen Canada Inc.
*If you cannot open the attached file, please visit www.adobe.com to download a free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- List of collectors
- Used OIL collector RI claim form
- Used FILTER collector RI claim form
- Used oil and glycol (antifreeze) CONTAINERS collector RI claim form
- Used AEROSOL collector RI claim form
- Used GLYCOL (ANTIFREEZE) collector RI claim form
- Recycle docket
- Collector’s statement
- Collectors and processors manual
- Collector registration application form
- Collectors agreement
- Map and RI table
Which documents are you required to renew your registration as a UOMA PE collector?
In order to renew your registration as a UOMA PE collector, you must:
- Complete the Collector registration renewal form, to which must be attached PDF copies of your permits/certificates issued by the Department of Environment, Labour and Justice (or any other local government authority that applies) and a proof of civil insurance for the current year for each of your installations;
- Send UOMA PE a cheque for $200 plus applicable taxes.
If everything is compliant, the applicant will receive their registration certificate via email. The latter will be valid for a year, from January 1st to December 31st.
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT to read the Communiqués from the COLLECTORS section, those communiqués have already been sent to all collectors, they are additional information to the content found in the Collectors agreement.